CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

effa~ its already a month since u left brunei, its almost 6 year we'd been bstfriend, now u moved to new zealand and study there, 6 YEAR!! its been a very long time, we laughed together, we sad together, we share a lot of problem together. i really trust you, thats why, mny of my problem i share it with you. i didnt tell my problem to anyone except you. and same goes to you. now u moved to new zealand and this gnna mke me so alone. usually im alone, but u always there for me, but without u now, i cant. To whom im gonna share my problem now? no one~ there's no one i can really trust. U leave on the wrong time,when i got a lot of problem to share with you. it so pain being like this without u, i really need u. but, what can i do to stop? u need to study for your future, im really happy for you. have a good life out there

there's no other person can replace u being my bstfriend. u are like sister to me. i really love you. gonna miss u so much nurul effa- :)

word 'bye' didnt exist in our relationship, i dont want to say that word. hope we can meet again, and be like the old day, I HOPE~ :)

thanks for reading.. update our picture soon. :)