CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hello, People!

Its been a while i didnt update, pasal aku MALAS bahhh, now iam BACK! And still being LAZY! Haha.

I've got a speacial girl now and i wouldnt be lonely anymore. Hee, Her name Aszureen Nour, she's still young but i dont care, i love her! :D ehmehm~ what to talk? What to talk? All i can think about is only her right now! HAHAHA!

0h yeah! This is the first day of raya! Everyone! Forgive me if i did wrong,

my sin!
1.Lying
2.Stealing
3.Hurting
4.I didnt pray
5.Fight my parents
6.Ngumpat(sometimes, lelaki juga manusia)
7.Atu sja kali, skit ganya dosa ku ane panya~ haha

im sorry people outhere, if i did that thing to you. :(

anyways happy aidilfitri to everyone. Muslimin and muslimah, everyone i love, hope we can meet on this raya, haha apan!

Later! :D